the diary: week of 12/4
I've always enjoyed rereading old journals (cringe-worthy moments of past me aside). With this in mind, I've decided on new series of posts, as a diary of sorts, to share interesting articles I've read, pictures I've taken, and memories that I want to make note of.
watch / listen / read.
The Crown. Season Two hit Netflix on the 8th and *cough* I might be almost finished. I'm blaming that on a snowy Saturday where all I wanted to do was cozy up indoors.
Fireworks by First Aid Kit
I'm currently in the midst of Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. I also recommend the following:
- A beautiful Parisian apartment
- Ginger cookies a colleague made that I'm itching to recreate myself
- The new Pantone color of the year
- And, a piece to make you cry: Time's 2017 people of the year
- Jenna Lyon's Soho Loft
- breakfast with a friend @ Cafe Cluny
- digging "all on red" on my nails (Revlon)
- playing tourist with a friend in midtown, followed by dinner @ Hagi Sake bar
- catching up with an old friend @ Gemma
- the first snow of the year!